Friday, February 26, 2010

63 Draenei Warrior

WaMy Draenei Warrior dinged 63 last night and I bought the Dual Talent Specialization and now I have a fury build and a prot build.  I bought a shield off the Auction House and queued for a random dungeon.  I got Underbog in about 20 seconds.  I am still configuring my toolbar and setup and picked up some glyphs.  A rogue died twice and mobs died pretty fast, I think we had a successful run.  The druid healer was all up in my grill to use Thunderclap more and so forth.  Apparently he felt that was my only spell for trash mobs and I wasn’t using it enough.

I picked up Needle Shrike and Defender’s Gauntlets last night.  I need to pick up a new helm, waist, back, and wrist to complete my Intro to Outland gear for plate listed below.  I might do more LFD groups because as a tank you get them so fast…downside now is I have used all my rested XP.

No comments:

Post a Comment