Thursday, February 25, 2010

Worgen Druid

With the advent of Cataclysm upon us, we are all thinking about a reroll. I have made a decision to level a Worgen Druid. Of course I visit the Druid Forums and went to the leveling guide for tips. I have gotten a Tauren Druid to mid-30s before in Original WoW.

I plan on leveling Balance for the first few levels, more than likely to 20 at least to get Cat Form.  My first talent points will go into Starlight Wrath 5/5 and then go into Nature's Majesty 2/2. The guide says to take the mana reduction talent of Moonglow, but since I'm only going to be Balance til 20 I am taking Improved Moonfire 2/2. At this time, I'll respec feral.



I have liked Furor sometimes and might get it first so I don't have to wait for energy after shifting. Key talents to the build: Primal Fury, Feral Chage, Heart of the Wild, Leader of the Pack, and Mangle. Other than that get the damage increasing talents. This may change in Cataclysm or when 4.0 hits right before with the talent changes.

This is from that guide...but I'll follow it cause it makes sense.

Level 10-14: 5/5 Ferocity
15-16: 2/2 Savage Fury
17-19: 3/3 Feral Instinct
20-21: 2/2 Feline Swiftness - still worth getting after the mount changes
22-24: 3/3 Sharpened Claws
25-26: 2/2 Primal Fury
27-29: 3/3 Predatory Strikes
30: 1/1 Feral Charge
31: 1/1 Survival Instincts (3rd tier) – go back and pick this one up along with primal precision after you get feral charge.
32-33: 2/2 Primal Precision (4th tier)
34-35: 2/2 Shredding Attacks
36-40: 5/5 Heart of the Wild
41: 1/1 Leader of the Pack
42-43: 2/2 Improved Leader of the Pack
44-46: 3/3 Survival of the Fittest
47-49: 3/3 Predatory Instincts
50: 1/1 Mangle

I'll need to go farm some gear for him and look at the AH for some great deals. I am thinking of getting some BC enchants to add to his gear. I am looking on some forums and apparently leg enchants don't work for level 60 or below. Still I can get some Armor Vellum and Weapon Velum and send them over.

I have a level 80DK and is maxed Enchanting and Mining. I'll just make the vellums and let my new worgen druid use them when he levels.

World of Warcraft Three Worgen Moon T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment