Monday, March 8, 2010

Male or Female Worgen in Cataclysm

So I am deciding what to gender to play my Worgen Druid.  The first thing that I think of is what are the models going to look like and what do we know now.  Here are some images of Worgens.

This is concept art from Blizzcon last year showing the female Worgen.


This is a screenshot of what appears to be a Worgen Druid male and the kitty form.  I don't know if that is the feral cat of a worgen, but it could be assumed as such.

For me it really isn't even a contest.  I'd pick the male Worgen over the female almost always.  There are no actual models of the female Worgen right now that Blizzard has published.  There are some terrible renditions floating around the web that look really bad and noone would choose to play that.  However, I think Blizzard might surprise us with a good looking female Worgen.  My only hope is that she'll be able to fit through doorways and such, unlike female Tauren.

Get your Worgen Tshirt here from Amazon:
World of Warcraft Three Worgen Moon Black T-shirt (Medium)

No comments:

Post a Comment